When you seperate two frags on one plug?

Nor'easter Reefer

I'm so bright, my daddy calls me son!
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2024
Messages
8,120
Reaction score
49,465
Location
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i got a couple frags lately that have 2 corals on one plug. Got them as a bonus because I wanted monti and the wife wanted zoas so I got both lol. All the corals seem to be open and happy, just wondering when I should try separating them? I want a zoa garden for the wife down in the front of the tank where they can't spead too much. Got these sunday.
1000004261.jpg
1000004255.jpg
 
Separating them from the plugs and placing the frags where you want them to grow, the sooner they are in place the sooner they’ll start growing into their new places.
 
Separating them from the plugs and placing the frags where you want them to grow, the sooner they are in place the sooner they’ll start growing into their new places.
So, separating the zoas from the monti basically ASAP? No need to let them establish for awhile or anything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new