Where’s everyone from

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carl C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
New Hampshire!
 
Also I am the aquatics manager of LFS so I can get just about any coral if people are having issues finding somthing
 
I’m in Nottingham. I’m a beginner looking for some corals!
 
New Hampshire here
 
Hey nice to meet you. Where in NH are you? You sell corals or anything?




I’m in Weare and nah i just buy them lol. My newest tank will hopefully be up sooner rather than later
 
I’m in Weare and nah i just buy them lol. My newest tank will hopefully be up sooner rather than later
Got any old tanks you want to get rid of?
 
Also I am the aquatics manager of LFS so I can get just about any coral if people are having issues finding somthing
Which store do you work at? I can’t seem to find anything other than Petco that sells saltwater coral/fish
 
Typically I can send a list from our vendor and provide prices of what you choose however due to This whole covid situation we arnt making orders at tue moment
 
Bridgewater, 14gal mixed reef. Pretty new to reef aquarium but have a lot of experience in high tech freshwater planted tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new