Where are all the clams at?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
21,938
Reaction score
637
Location
lovely rainy NW Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for some new clams and haven't seen much available online other than derasa clams?

Anybody know of online vendors who have them available?
 
I'm looking for some new clams and haven't seen much available online other than derasa clams?

Anybody know of online vendors who have them available?
https://www.liveaquaria.com/category/529/. https://www.aquariumcreationsonline.net/clams.html. https://www.saltwaterfish.com/category-invertebrates_clams. https://www.orafarm.com/products/invertebrates/clams/. Here are some options I’ve ordered from all of these before very reliable!! Where are you located about, I’ll look for places to go in store so you can look and pick them out yourself!!
 
https://www.liveaquaria.com/category/529/. https://www.aquariumcreationsonline.net/clams.html. https://www.saltwaterfish.com/category-invertebrates_clams. https://www.orafarm.com/products/invertebrates/clams/. Here are some options I’ve ordered from all of these before very reliable!! Where are you located about, I’ll look for places to go in store so you can look and pick them out yourself!!
I've ordered from the divers den many times. I actually prefer to buy WYSIWYG clams so I'm leery to order from the other sites.


Have you ordered directly from ORA?
 
I've ordered from the divers den many times. I actually prefer to buy WYSIWYG clams so I'm leery to order from the other sites.


Have you ordered directly from ORA?
Yes there very good at what they do I recommend them highly!!!
 
Don't know their reputation for clams and shipping, but AquaSD's got some. They're not the most stunning, but there are some good ones. All of the corals I have bought from them have come alive and healthy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new