Where are all the stratosphere zoas???!!

jrp1588

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bit of an old tread, but Whitlyn Aquatics has a nice WYSIWYG piece at a good price.

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually gave ASD a hard time a couple weeks ago, when I had them on the phone for an issue, about a stratosphere listing (are you for real lol). They had a single polyp for $750 and a polyp with a baby for $1000. Amazing thing is someone actually bought the $1000 one LOL.

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny thing! At one point I had just about every highend zoa. I got deathly ill and was down for over 6 weeks. I had a sandbed full of them. I got sick one day away from placing them in my newly cycled frag tank They were being mowed over by snails and then my lights lost their program and I couldnt remember plus was to sick to reprogram so I just picked lps mode! All of my high ends died! Every single one except for seductions if you can call those high end and all 3 of my frags of them made it! Coincidence? HMM I wonder! I think that they are high end for a reason because they are hard to grow or they melt or they are chopped and sold to quickly! Lots of my cheapies that survived were prettier then the highends! I wish I had the cash to try again but now days prices are crazy! I got most on ebay and they were authentic and NOONE on there sells high ends at opening bids as low as 99 cent like they used to! I never ever bought a single polyp either most were at lest 4 or more! At one point I bought over 30 polyps of speckeled kraks for 200 bucks and they died shortly after> I dont know how they did it! I have had many GMK and speckled kraks melt on me! I make myself sick thinking about all I lost! Pretty much daily now that I am back at buying! UGGHH What timing but they probably would have died soon anyway being they were highend! Sorry for the rant! I started off just planning on sharing my thoughts LOL

megtrax17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny thing! At one point I had just about every highend zoa. I got deathly ill and was down for over 6 weeks. I had a sandbed full of them. I got sick one day away from placing them in my newly cycled frag tank They were being mowed over by snails and then my lights lost their program and I couldnt remember plus was to sick to reprogram so I just picked lps mode! All of my high ends died! Every single one except for seductions if you can call those high end and all 3 of my frags of them made it! Coincidence? HMM I wonder! I think that they are high end for a reason because they are hard to grow or they melt or they are chopped and sold to quickly! Lots of my cheapies that survived were prettier then the highends! I wish I had the cash to try again but now days prices are crazy! I got most on ebay and they were authentic and NOONE on there sells high ends at opening bids as low as 99 cent like they used to! I never ever bought a single polyp either most were at lest 4 or more! At one point I bought over 30 polyps of speckeled kraks for 200 bucks and they died shortly after> I dont know how they did it! I have had many GMK and speckled kraks melt on me! I make myself sick thinking about all I lost! Pretty much daily now that I am back at buying! UGGHH What timing but they probably would have died soon anyway being they were highend! Sorry for the rant! I started off just planning on sharing my thoughts LOL
I just got 3p for 220 in an auction. They start their bids at $1. And are a very very good seller. It’s Whitlyn aquatics if you google it. They do it weekly and have a live twitch stream Mondays at 6pm central time. There isn’t always strats available in the auction but I’ve seen them twice now.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back