Where are all the VERSAs??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
special-ops-s2k

special-ops-s2k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be nice to get an honest answer. I have spoke to 2 vendors and Eco Tech and dates come and go. All I can do is speculate. But maybe its back to the drawing board.......

If that's the case I would find a temporary solution... But they keep saying they will ship soon so I keep waiting. I totally would understand if there was a delay in manufacturing... Just tell us, don't keep saying it's coming tomorrow

Tim at EcoTech

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's included with pumps shipping this month, and if you need/want one, just call us. And as we've mentioned before- the Versa delays are due to covid. We have plenty of parts inventory, but if you haven't heard before now: the lack of available day care makes getting to work in order to convert that inventory to a finished product a challenge for people all across the country.

Coronus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's included with pumps shipping this month, and if you need/want one, just call us. And as we've mentioned before- the Versa delays are due to covid. We have plenty of parts inventory, but if you haven't heard before now: the lack of available day care makes getting to work in order to convert that inventory to a finished product a challenge for people all across the country.
So Tim with that being said, what are the plans to get the finished Versa products out to stores?
I would like to buy 2. When will I be able to get them? Thanks

eraser2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just contacted ecotech to see if I can get one pump to test in my tank

SoAg Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you haven’t heard before now, people can’t get to work at EcoTech because of day care. Ummmmm well I have 600 employees that haven’t had a problem yet it impacts everyone across the country apparently. That was a snarky response Tim at EcoTech made to people wanting to keep them employed. Like we are all idiots living in a bubble.

RJKain-777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m curious as well, yes I know covid has played a role in delays, but it’s a little ridiculous, when all my retailers have a trident in stock, but no versas. (Different companies, I know) Is there another situation behind closed doors, that we aren’t being informed of? I’m curious if I should cancel my order and pay the extra $100 for a kamoer so I can use my calcium reactor. If I’m waiting longer then a few weeks for a product, I’ll shop else where, and I’m sure many people will as well. Just would like a simple answer.

Vinman

Brewing is worth it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've known my LFS owner for about 15 years so when I mentioned I couldn't get the versa he made one call and I had it in 3 days. Support local shops. The internet is great but not always the answer. This was in June.

20200613_191005.jpg

RJKain-777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've known my LFS owner for about 15 years so when I mentioned I couldn't get the versa he made one call and I had it in 3 days. Support local shops. The internet is great but not always the answer. This was in June.

20200613_191005.jpg
I support my local shop, I ordered weeks ago, still nothing . Im really curious what’s going on

SoAg Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told that they are catching up on radions and vortechs now and then will focus on versa and vectra. Versas should ship end of July ish. Source is the owner of saltwateraquarium.com

My personal opinion is poor management thru the “pandemic” but operating in CA is no peach so who knows. I gave up after 4 weeks and no local stock and just bought another DOS. Following now just to see how long it takes from the “June will see many Versas” to June didn’t see anything now let’s see July.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 83 48.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 31.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.9%
Back