Where are my fellow pool players?

skiergd011013

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2017
Messages
679
Reaction score
513
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to see how many fellow pool players there might be on here that love the sport as much as I do. I have been playing pool since I was 15 (28 now). I have played, and won, several tournaments, have played on APA and BCA leagues, and am currently on a private, local league. I play at least three nights a week. I fell in love with the game, and was always amazed watching good players use english, and magically move that cueball around the table wherever they want. I was especially fascinated by power draw shots. They took me forever to learn and be able to do. Im lucky to know many local players who are extremely good at this game. The players who I grew up watching, learning from, and getting beat by, I can now beat myself! Tell me about your experience, your favorite games, favorite things about the game. Anything.
 
Bump! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new