Where are the ATX reefers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rsumner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rsumner

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Messages
480
Reaction score
538
Location
Lakeway, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there no regular meetup of Austin reefers? I know River City Aquatics has a social/sale event on the Friday of every month, but there has to be something for us in town that’s less “commercial”.

Do I need to start something?
 
Is there no regular meetup of Austin reefers? I know River City Aquatics has a social/sale event on the Friday of every month, but there has to be something for us in town that’s less “commercial”.

Do I need to start something?
Hey new to Reef aquarium have not got all set up. I am very interested.
 
I am just getting back into the hobby after about a 7 year break. I would be interested in meetups as well.
 
did you ever organize anything or find a club here? would really love reef friends here & to trade frags!
 
Is there no regular meetup of Austin reefers? I know River City Aquatics has a social/sale event on the Friday of every month, but there has to be something for us in town that’s less “commercial”.

Do I need to start something?
dang Lakeway is pretty close to me in oak hill!
 
Is there no regular meetup of Austin reefers? I know River City Aquatics has a social/sale event on the Friday of every month, but there has to be something for us in town that’s less “commercial”.

Do I need to start something?
Check out Stevie’s coral and aquatics on facebook.
 
Hi! I can’t believe ATX doesn’t have more going on! I’m new to reef tanks and could really use some good advice as well as sharing info on this cool hobby. I’d help with organizing. Maybe Aquadome or AquaTek would let us post a flyer or something.
 
Is there no regular meetup of Austin reefers? I know River City Aquatics has a social/sale event on the Friday of every month, but there has to be something for us in town that’s less “commercial”.

Do I need to start something?
Hi! I'm in Hutto and returning to the hobby. I have a 3 week old 55G that's in it's cycling phase. Added 4 clowns last week. Everyone here on R2R is incredibly friendly and informative. I would LOVE to have a " club" to attend once or twice a month.
Knowledge is a terrible thing to waste!
 
Hi! I'm in Hutto and returning to the hobby. I have a 3 week old 55G that's in it's cycling phase. Added 4 clowns last week. Everyone here on R2R is incredibly friendly and informative. I would LOVE to have a " club" to attend once or twice a month.
Knowledge is a terrible thing to waste!
Yes!! It is and it is such specific, specialized info. I don't have other people to talk to and share my successes with and that kinda makes me sad. If you hear of anything let me know and I'm there!
 
Yes!! It is and it is such specific, specialized info. I don't have other people to talk to and share my successes with and that kinda makes me sad. If you hear of anything let me know and I'm there!
Sure will!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new