Where can I buy DSB critters?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eienna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
5,758
Reaction score
521
Location
Eddyville, KY, USA
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm developing a deep sand bed and need to acquire the tiny animals that live in (not on) the sand. Does anyone know a good source?
 
Indo Pacific Sea Farms

ipsf.com Gerald, the owner, is a great guy and very helpful. I have purchased from him many times. I highly recommend them.
 
Indo Pacific Sea Farms

ipsf.com Gerald, the owner, is a great guy and very helpful. I have purchased from him many times. I highly recommend them.

Thank you very much :D I'll go check that out now!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new