Where can I find this guy

SteveO83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
saw it on instagram earlier and contacted the poster, but they are in cali and not sure about shipping livestock as I have not done that as of yet. Any other info on this guy? I know its a bubble tip

1A46E357-5CD1-45EA-9C22-8D92C1DD40BB.png

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I’ve never seen a Yellow one. Can’t remember where but I read a post talking about some anemones being died to get rare colors and them not lasting long due to that. @Amoo whats your thought sir?

OP
OP
SteveO83

SteveO83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I’ve never seen a Yellow one. Can’t remember where but I read a post talking about some anemones being died to get rare colors and them not lasting long due to that. @Amoo whats your thought sir?
Well crap. If this is true Ill avoid.

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reminds me of a lemon drop bubble tip but the picture looks more of a dull color

dylana407

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Possibly a 'toxic' BTA under white light. They have many names of course. Sellers make up these names. You can find them on eBay. They are relatively inexpensive compare to the common RBTA. Which beg the question if it is a man made color or if it is a true morph. If it is man made, I think it will regaining its true color over time. This is just my opinion.

OP
OP
SteveO83

SteveO83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Possibly a 'toxic' BTA under white light. They have many names of course. Sellers make up these names. You can find them on eBay. They are relatively inexpensive compare to the common RBTA. Which beg the question if it is a man made color or if it is a true morph. If it is man made, I think it will regaining its true color over time. This is just my opinion.

They are selling it for 30 for a 3” specimen

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my area that’s cheap enough to raise question about it.

davocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping itself would not concern me, but I'm not crazy about buying something I can't see in person if it's something that might look totally different under my lighting, and a lot of times when I see neon looking colors on corals and nems they are under heavy actinics, and a lot of times I see people dissapointed when they receive and it does not look like it does in pics.

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have you ever seen a large one with that type of color/pattern? odd are you haven’t and there’s a reason why. :)

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 31 50.8%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 8.2%
Back