Where can I get Algae Scrubber Replacement Mesh

Louisa James

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2018
Messages
28
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a CW-100 External Algae Scrubber and my mesh mat is finally worn after all these years I need a new one but I cannot for the life of me find out where to get a replacement. Any Help would be appreciated.
 
Hobby Lobby and WalMart also carries.....
but I think cheapest is Michaels..

Clear 7 Mesh Plastic Canvas by Loops & Threads®​

Item # 10665934
Share



4.8 out of 5 stars, average rating value. Read 250 Reviews. Same page link.

4.8

(250)
Write a review
$1.99
 
1742900889330.jpeg
 
When you replace your Mesh, take course sandpaper, and do a couple Horizontal Swipes across the mesh, so the algae can grab the mesh.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new