where can I get Ciprofloxin

  • Thread starter Thread starter airedwin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

airedwin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
408
Reaction score
99
Location
Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to get some as I have a sick anemone. Seems like Chewy has it but they require a prescription. Do I need one for my anemone?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new