Where can I read the forum rules?

Alpha_and_Gec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't been quite active in this place, but I've just realized I have not found any mention rules and community guidelines for this forum yet(well, excluding the marketplace guidelines). Do they exist at all in this place or is r2r moderated solely by user goodwill? I apologize if they do exist somewhere and I just missed it... I'm autistic and has tunnel vision thinner than an IV drip line.

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't been quite active in this place, but I've just realized I have not found any mention rules and community guidelines for this forum yet(well, excluding the marketplace guidelines). Do they exist at all in this place or is r2r moderated solely by user goodwill? I apologize if they do exist somewhere and I just missed it... I'm autistic and has tunnel vision thinner than an IV drip line.
I believe they do exist .
We could contact @revhtree

OP
OP
A

Alpha_and_Gec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe this is what you’re looking for - https://www.reef2reef.com/help/terms/

It was under terms of service at the bottom of the page
ah, amazing, thanks. I swear I saw them on the way in a while back when I first joined.
Would it be prudent to ask a moderator to pin this in some forum so it's more noticeable? I don't read the help page a lot and I doubt other people does either.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 134 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back