Where did all the Virginians go??

turbois300

Man In Need of Sleep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still here.......... tanks is on the back burner. Doing well and growing but back burner for sure.

OP
OP
Hypertek99

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still here.......... tanks is on the back burner. Doing well and growing but back burner for sure.

Wow i haven't talked to you in months it seems like. Anything new?? My 90 is up and ready to go. Just need to get lights for it.

turbois300

Man In Need of Sleep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know bro. I've been busy with the girls and with work. The tank is good and I have a ton of frags that are just sitting in the 38. All zoas and shrooms and a few leathers. Haven't been on the boards much or to UA either. I need some food so I may head out there this weekend. I also need some calcium and such. Probably won't get any fish or corals. Hope you are doing well man. Stop on by sometime. We are always home.

turbois300

Man In Need of Sleep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Swap

There is a swap going on around the area. If you haven't read it elsewhere PM me and I'll let you know aout it. I have stuff to swap also.

:wink:

joecoastie

Go Hokies!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Hypertek99
Are you in DC yet? I saw your 29 at ultimate aquarium the other day, looks nice, are you donating it to the store :xd:
I hope all is well.
Joe

Back