Where did you get your Water Storage Containers?

choss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for two containers - a 50-55 gallon container (approx 18" by 47" or so), and a 25 gallon version (18" and about 30" high). I found some on Plastic-Mart, and also Tank-depot, but the shipping is more than the tanks. I have a Tractor Supply near me but their vertical tank is just too big. Is there a low shipping option out there for these standard white tanks?

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

MaddyP

'Til Reefdom Come...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
choss

choss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two of the 40 gallon containers. Shipping was pretty cheap, I did notice at one point shipping on the 65 & 75 gallon containers were cheaper than the shipping on the 55 gallon.

https://www.ruralking.com/ace-roto-mold-25-gallon-vertical-dome-top-tank-vt0025-18.html

https://www.ruralking.com/ace-roto-mold-55-gallon-vertical-dome-top-vt0055-20.html

Ok maybe this is too good to be true but it looks like there is no S&H over $99. If that is the case you just saved me over $200 which is AWEOME! Thank you @pelphrey. :)

OP
OP
choss

choss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered the rectangular 55 gallon tank, and the circular 25 gallon tank. I'll be setting up a sweet mixing station once these arrive. Couldn't be more excited to have found Rural King! Thanks again all for your help. It's amazing how quickly people respond to these threads.

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok maybe this is too good to be true but it looks like there is no S&H over $99. If that is the case you just saved me over $200 which is AWEOME! Thank you @pelphrey. :)

I didn't know if they still honored the free shipping on these items, it seems at one point they stopped doing that due to size. I made the mistake of ordering my 40 gallon container separately which forced me to pay I think $12 in shipping. Which was still FAR cheaper than anywhere else I looked. Glad you were able to save some money, now you can buy a nice pump for the mixing station with the savings!

As mentioned above the lead time is out there, I don't think it took them 4-6 weeks to get my order to me.

Kzguns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for two containers - a 50-55 gallon container (approx 18" by 47" or so), and a 25 gallon version (18" and about 30" high). I found some on Plastic-Mart, and also Tank-depot, but the shipping is more than the tanks. I have a Tractor Supply near me but their vertical tank is just too big. Is there a low shipping option out there for these standard white tanks?

https://www.ntotank.com/vertical-storage-tanks

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back