Where do I find a blasto like this.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lelegance
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lelegance

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2024
Messages
343
Reaction score
228
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260321_194109_2E0D254B-029E-44FC-8426-4C9DA7FE3305.png
I need a rainbow blastomussa, and I’m tired of the old green and red, gold and red, or gold variants. I need a true stunner, i’m talking 3+ colors, with beautiful patterning. Where do I go about buying something like this? Cant find anything online other than some old pictures that fit my thinking fairly well.
 
Those are nice- not those but blue Raven blasto merlettis would mix it up without breaking the bank.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new