Where do rare high end corals come from?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tnops
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This guy looks just like these pictures and looks better with white lighting added in

711A5123-170F-4129-8E13-D2E690AFEA0B.jpeg
B1479EFA-FEE3-45F1-B450-3DECFDFB9F63.jpeg


And better pic of the acantho + extra acantho I moved nearby
2C77BC84-6382-4194-87B9-ED954BCABBA2.jpeg
 
Most corals in reefs are fairly bland in color. Collectors look for those that are far and few in the reef.
The pictures that we see in vendor's websites are tweaked. I don't think I've ever gotten corals from vendors that look like the pictures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new