Where does everyone buy there fish from?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD Corals
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DD Corals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2020
Messages
335
Reaction score
176
Location
IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Besides your local lfs, where does everyone get there fish/inverts from? Me personally I like going to my local fish store for fish. And for inverts I like ordering from recleaners.
 
Besides your local lfs, where does everyone get there fish/inverts from? Me personally I like going to my local fish store for fish. And for inverts I like ordering from recleaners.
Online is a pretty common place beside the lfs. But only do that if you really need to because the shipping is very expensive. Not sure where else though.
 
Online is a pretty common place beside the lfs. But only do that if you really need to because the shipping is very expensive. Not sure where else though.
LFS only for me.
I want to see before buying.
 
Online is a pretty common place beside the lfs. But only do that if you really need to because the shipping is very expensive. Not sure where else though.
If I do buy online. I would buy a lot of fish at once. I just have no idea which place is a good place to buy from.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new