Where donu get youre clean up crews!??

cww81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have nothing but good things to say about reef cleaners. I did a bulk order of a little over 250 crabs and snails and only had a handful that were dead and he didn't even ask for anything but a quick picture and even refunded me for copepods for free as a nice gesture. I chose the free usps shipping but this was a couple months ago and would NOT recommend usps now with it being incredibly backed up in most places.

cww81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another thing to note is reef cleaners is usually more than half off the price of live aquaria. 5 nerites at live aquaria are 12 bucks and at reef cleaners they're 4 bucks.

Lyss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I got a handful of the FL ceriths in my first reefcleaners order and then fell in love w/them — those things spend a ton of time in and on the sand — and went back to order a bunch more b/c they were so cheap.

I also got my cleaner shrimp specifically from there b/c the price was really good compared to LFS and other online shops. I named it Pierre LaMer and it’s my little buddy haha — came as this tiny little thing and is now like double the size. I have only ever done as recommended by John and just temp acclimated and dropped them in, and it went well. He said I could add some water to the bag for a bit for the shrimp, but during that process it became a bit agitated/squirmy and wanted out, so I eventually just let it into the tank and it did great.

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine just go to the top of the glass at the water line. It's become a game of knock the cerith to the sand bed.
For some reason, my cerith are ok and stay in the water. Albeit I end up knocking like 10 of them off the glass whenever I clean. The snails I got from IPSF is another story, forgot what kind, they all decided to take a walk outside the tank. The back of my tank looks like a snail graveyard lol.

OP
OP
M

meromeroreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i need to upgrade my cuc i have not added any ever since i started my 220 back in 2019 i only have about ten huge mexican turbos in the 220 my frag tank a 75 gal is in need of sum new cuc even thow theres still sum astrea snails and crabs in there frome almos 3 years ago. I am also wanting to get some of theyre emeralds as my tank is getting over run by bubble algea it says on website theyre guaranteed to eat it we will see. I also wanna get a fighting conch i had one a cpl years ago they r so funny lol

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back