Where have all the BTAs gone??

  • Thread starter Thread starter swampy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Are those some PAR38 lights? If so how far off the water do you keep them? And what’s your photo period? Mine look similar, the 18W or 23W kingbo I think. I can’t tell if I’m running mine hot or cold.
Not par 38's over that tank, though they are an effective inexpensive light. About 10 years ago par 38s were all the hype over on the nano reef forum, and for good reason!
The light above that tank is the Nicrew 100 watt I believe, one of the cheaper lights I have but it does a fine job and puts out some good par numbers.
 
If anyone in NJ wants to pick some up I'll give you a few for free. Just have to come get them
 
If anyone in NJ wants to pick some up I'll give you a few for free. Just have to come get them
I may have to take you up on that!
 
Let me know how many you want and when you can meet up to get them. I have way too many
 
Last call on the RBTA's. They need to be gone by this weekend. Local pick up only, free just have to come get them
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new