Where should I buy my inverts ?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Afrashz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Afrashz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Messages
1,225
Reaction score
882
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys looking for a place to buy inverts online, reefcleaners is out of astreas apparently. Any other suggestions?
 
Anybody have luck with saltwaterfish.com
 
+1 for Aquarium Depot. They are only inverts and coral. Everything I have gotten from them has been super healthy, and they have good customer service. do yourself a favor and buy a portion of pods from them- best I have ever encountered by a large margin.
 
Hey guys looking for a place to buy inverts online, reefcleaners is out of astreas apparently. Any other suggestions?

They usually update with new available stock on Monday/Tuesday evenings. On the weekends, many of the popular sites sell out of in demand items.
 
Reeftopia. I am trying them next as I've had horrible luck with reef cleaners livestock living more than a few weeks. Or go back to Petco.
 
I'm waiting on my star astraeas from Aquarium Depot, they seem to restock weekly :)
All inverts arrived alive and active. I'd definitely buy from them again in case you're still looking for recommendations!
 
Anybody have luck with saltwaterfish.com
I order from them all the time. Good prices on cuc and great customer service. Note on the mixed hermits - some are the tiniest little crabs I’ve ever seen, but always arrive well packaged and alive
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new