Where should I place my coral?

erulib

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

I have a few coral in mind but I am thinking I’m advance so they don’t take over. My list of corals for this aquarium are

Gsp , Zoanthids , pulsing Xenia (most likely gonna place in the island at the front of aquarium ) and a Kenya tree .

Can anyone give me advice on where to place them?

Johnd651

Getting back in after 10+ years
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will depend on a few things including flow and light.
Also future plans. If you ever decide to venture into SPS that will be more light intensive and will go higher. If you have something higher up already it might be to close to the light of you have to turn it up for SPS.

Upvote 0

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
image.jpg

I have a few coral in mind but I am thinking I’m advance so they don’t take over. My list of corals for this aquarium are

Gsp , Zoanthids , pulsing Xenia (most likely gonna place in the island at the front of aquarium ) and a Kenya tree .

Can anyone give me advice on where to place them?
They are all great corals but can take over a smaller sized aquarium very quickly.

Upvote 0

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back