Where should I place my torch?

Salamander-Hime

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
125
Reaction score
91
Location
Nova Scotia
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I just wanted your opinion on where I should put my torch… it’s currently on the sandbed, but I think it might be happier somewhere else :) let me know what ya think!

stock flow on the Fluval Evo 13.5 and AI prime 16HD lights :) also not sure why the pic came out so blue lol, sorry!

383B6ACC-0403-45EA-88DC-7203672DB362.jpeg
 
Hey guys! I just wanted your opinion on where I should put my torch… it’s currently on the sandbed, but I think it might be happier somewhere else :) let me know what ya think!

stock flow on the Fluval Evo 13.5 and AI prime 16HD lights :) also not sure why the pic came out so blue lol, sorry!

383B6ACC-0403-45EA-88DC-7203672DB362.jpeg
I wouldn't move it :)
 
Agree, it looks healthy and happy where it is and if you want to keep it there. Typically they do well in the bottom 1/3 of the tank with moderate light and flow. Best of luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new