Where should I place this hammer

willygwak2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2025
Messages
70
Reaction score
40
Location
summerville
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a new hammer coral today and I don’t know exactly where to place it I’m my tank

image.jpg
 
Bottom, low flow and par.
A bit behind the rock on the left maybe?
 
Thanks, I put in in the front but I’ll definitely move it back there!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new