Where the gamers at?

Would you consider a r2r gaming night once a month

• Yes

Votes: 58 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Only if there was a 10k grand prize with no buy in.

Votes: 8 8.5%

• Total voters

ZipAdeeZoa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've played a few things but league of legends is the only one that seems to stick, I mostly play to stay in touch with my brother and friends. I've never been amazing at it but I always have a good time!

If anyones looking for a questionable support. jungle or a worse mid- the name is Colubrid ;Hilarious

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I'm going to really show what a stick in the mud I am as a gamer. I play ONE game, and have been playing continuously since 2012: World of Tanks. I'm in a "Dad's Only" clan and it was the first exposure I had to social gaming and internet forums. I play at least a little bit almost every night. It's a part of how I unwind at the end of the day.
I remember when I got world of tanks a few years ago. I always thought it was really fun, but I lost interest.

icomplii

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PC: I play rocket leage, csgo and a lot of Brawlhalla, I'm currently top 300 global

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PS4 chemmer9

destiny 2. Playing shadowkeep a bunch now
Red dead 2. Played it to death, haven’t played in awhile, down to play online if anyone plays.
All the Battlefield’s
I have the newest cod too

kapnkush608

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ps4 - COD BO4 Multiplayer is mostly Hardcore Dom and I love me some blackout. Im a Zombies guy at heart but don't @ me if you aren't down to easter egg. I also play fortnite because I have irl friends that play that. Pm for psn.

Bryson.bobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PS4 chemmer9

destiny 2. Playing shadowkeep a bunch now
Red dead 2. Played it to death, haven’t played in awhile, down to play online if anyone plays.
All the Battlefield’s
I have the newest cod too
Heck, I didn’t even finish the story mode on rdr2. Couldn’t really get into it.

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i really liked the story in RDR2, but that was a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG game. I think i played that for like 3 months straight where I'd hammer out a few hours at a time. i never tried the online stuff, online doesn't do much for me with consoles. i played rdr1 online and some guy sat on a hill killing me every time i spawned in the same spot, i think that was the end of my rdr1 online days.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i really liked the story in RDR2, but that was a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG game. I think i played that for like 3 months straight where I'd hammer out a few hours at a time. i never tried the online stuff, online doesn't do much for me with consoles. i played rdr1 online and some guy sat on a hill killing me every time i spawned in the same spot, i think that was the end of my rdr1 online days.
The story was great! Online is really fun, no doubt about it. I got to level 20 but kinda got bored of it after that. Now they just released an expansion where you can do different jobs which have huge quest lines or something sweet, I was reading. Seems intriguing, I might give it a shot again, I love getting immersed in that world, you really can play for 10 hours straight and think it’s been a half hour. It’s such a magical game. Lol

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heck, I didn’t even finish the story mode on rdr2. Couldn’t really get into it.
Do you have a good tv? I don’t see how you couldn’t get into it lol. It’s so good. Unanimously a masterpiece of a game. :p

U

User1

View Badges
PS4 - mostly last of us, unchartered. Finishing up Tomb Raider.
PC - GW2, WvW only though and that is slowing down
PC - WoW Classic - fired it up for a month but not sure if I can commit to that

Mostly waiting for Camelot Unchained. My play style revolves around larger battles from when I played DaOC. Everything else is mostly single player stories that I can drop for a while then pick back up as time allows.

dduby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PC.It's been a lot of Borderlands 3 when i get the chance, Destiny 2 shadowkeep, Monster Hunter World, sometimes DCS World, and when nothing else is scratching the itch, Rocksmith 2014 with custom DLC.

Letterkenny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PC gamer here mostly MMORPG and PvP, FFXIV, WoW Classic, single player RPG, FPS. Hit me up if anyone wanna play. On evenings pacific time.
How are you liking wow classic? I played vanilla back in the day and essentially get onto wow kicks like once a year for about a month.

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The story was great! Online is really fun, no doubt about it. I got to level 20 but kinda got bored of it after that. Now they just released an expansion where you can do different jobs which have huge quest lines or something sweet, I was reading. Seems intriguing, I might give it a shot again, I love getting immersed in that world, you really can play for 10 hours straight and think it’s been a half hour. It’s such a magical game. Lol

did they ever end up using the west part of the map? last time i booted that game up i kinda wandered as far west as you could go, but didn't seem like there was much to do. seemed weird they'd have that entire area go unused, but maybe with an update or something..

BlueDamselReef

Just keep swimming!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PS4 Here! Kind of a noob but I've got Rocket League which is cross platform, Dead By Daylight which I haven't even tried yet, Minecraft (PS4 and PC), Brawlhalla, Borderlands: Handsome Collection, Monopoly (don't judge me... it's fun!), Jackbox Party Pack 4 and 5, etc. I have a gaming streaming channel on YouTube and Twitch. We have fun! :D

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back