Where the nems at?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kris4647
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@TSA Corals
Outstanding collection and interesting variety.
Picked up a holy grail and Darth Vader this winter.
1776966337307.jpeg
 
TSA is cartoonishly overpriced
Well, I have nothing but good things to say about @TSA Corals
They were very helpful even suggesting items from the vault. Livestock was very healthy and strong. Honestly their prices are about the same as other retailers. But good luck finding those rare nems.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new