WHERE TO BUY 60G CUBE

MadeForThat

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2020
Messages
257
Reaction score
339
Location
Madison
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a Rimless 60g 24.0"^3 cube with an external overflow, and I didn't realize how hard that is to find lol. If you have a certain maker that has done right by you, please let me know!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new