Where to buy cipro?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnledman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dnledman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
255
Reaction score
159
Location
Westchester
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Where do you guys Buy cipro? I have a gigantea that may need some and I called my dog vet, they don’t stock it, called my exotic vet they said they don’t know what they are looking at and won’t give it to me.

Anywhere online I can buy it?

Thanks!
 
I buy it online but asked my vet if I could get from him after explaining what it was for and he said sure. There was a bottle waiting for me when I checked out, I bought even though I had some. Here’s where I got mine.
IMG_7904.png
 
Dr Reef also has it available per tablet if you don’t need so many.
 
Dr Reef also has it available per tablet if you don’t need so many.

That's where I purchased mine for my magnifica treatment. I bought it in advance in case I needed it, and I ended up using it (although with a somewhat different protocol than usual since in my case, changing water every day was neither necessary nor possible).
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new