Where to buy glass cubes?

noobofthereef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2013
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you guys buy glass cube tanks? From your LFS? I wanted to maybe try finding some online, but most of the cubes online come with lighting and filtration- which I want to buy separately.
 
Details on the type of tank are you looking for would help me send you in the right direction. Rimless? Over 60 gallons or less?

Check out the Mr.Aqua and aquatop lines if you are looking for a smaller rimless. < 60 gallons. They also offer low iron options. Mr.Aqua being the most popular. Marinedepot carries them.
Marinedepot - Search Results for mr aqua
 
I'm looking for a rimless glass cube that is anywhere between 40-70 gallons. Although now I think preferably with an in-tank overflow.
 
There are some good options at that size but shipping starts to get expensive. What state are you located in? I might be able to direct you somewhere.
 
Check your lfs they should be able to order marineland cubes. There are several places around where I live that can order or have them instock..They are not too expensive and can be purchased reef ready...
 
Ordered a marineland 93g from my LFS. I got the one that wasn't drilled. I drilled it myself and added an overflow. I got it super cheap too.
 
most local store should be able to order you one.
if you want custom, you can get them from places like Glasscages, Miracles Aquarium....etc, Marinedepot also sells non reef ready cube as well.
good luck
 
Love my Mr Aqua cube tanks. very well made.
 
50g sca starphire cube complete setup shipped cost me $500 on ebay
tank,stand, sump,pumps,skimmer.....
 
Deep blue 60 gallon rimless with overflow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new