Where to buy livestock?

Sean Shimer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2016
Messages
118
Reaction score
39
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to find good, reputable, and fair priced websites to purchase my live stock from. I have looked at the following (all are a .com) and would be open to people's reviews of them as well as suggestions on where to look.

Liveaquaria
Kingpin corals
Salty Underground
Austin Aqua farms
Saltcritters
Docaquarium
Aquariumcreationsonline
 
For fish: Diver's Den, reefwise, pieces of the ocean, amongthereef, zoacollector
For coral: Live sales on here can't be beat for price and quality! So far I have bought from Acanlord and AquaSD but wouldn't hesitate to purchase from others as well.
 
Kp aquatics is great too but I try and buy in fl
 
@NYAquatic is my favorite vendor. I also like pieces of the ocean and zoacollector for fish in that order in the way of forum vendors.

Outside of that, divers den, petsolutions.com, and liveaquaria are the only other vendors I'll use.
 
Zoacollector, NY Aquatics - Fish Live Aquaria isn't what they used to be.
Joe Knows Reefs, Ultimate Corals, Reef Pets, WWC - Corals
Are just a few reputable vendors.
 
Saltwaterfish.com ? I got a Blu spot JF 7~ months ago and he's healthy. CAL to FL
 
Thatpetplace.com great prices and selection 14 day guarantee on fish.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new