Not so known websites to buy fish??

Tomorrow's Waters

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2021
Messages
31
Reaction score
34
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers! I am looking to add 3 tangs to my tank all at once to hopefully cut down on the aggression that typically comes with adding tangs individually. One of the tangs I plan to add is a Biota yellow tang which typically arrive very young and small. I would like to make sure the two other species are around the same size as well if possible.

I know of the typical websites such as LiveAquaria, Biota, Marine Collectors, salty underground, etc.. but am curious if there are some better, maybe less known, online stores out there with a large variety of fish available.

Thoughts? TIA!
 
Psst.... whatcha need?


1696883889069.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new