Where to buy SPS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LBA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LBA

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2010
Messages
246
Reaction score
51
Location
Sarasota, Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Could anyone please recommend a website for ordering WYSIWYG collector SPS with a good selection?

Thank you
 
I just received an order from Battlecorals and couldn't be happier! I'm sure you'll get great service from just about any of our sponsors.
 
Top vendors for SPS I've used have been Battlecorals, Rocky Mountain Frags and Pro Corals. Sometimes it's WYSIWYG, but I've never been disappointed by non WYSIWYG from any of these guys
 
Ah, I forgot about Pro Corals! Definitely another one I've received great pieces from.
 
All of my favorite and most coloforful pieces come from RockyMountainFrags.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new