Where to buy unique mushrooms?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hllb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hllb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2019
Messages
2,345
Reaction score
1,616
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious is there is a preferred online retailed for mushrooms. I've seen some cool ones, but they're always out of stock. I definitely want to grab some for my tank!
 
Curious is there is a preferred online retailed for mushrooms. I've seen some cool ones, but they're always out of stock. I definitely want to grab some for my tank!
MarineFarmers.com has a few.
 
Best place to find mushrooms is here on r2r livestock classified section. You can buy from vendors but I feel their prices are always taxed, when buying from hobbyists you can often find “hobbyist prices”.

Just be PayPal ready, the good shrooms with good price tags go by very fast! People know a deal when they see one. Any particular kind you are looking for? Best of luck to you
 
Curious is there is a preferred online retailed for mushrooms. I've seen some cool ones, but they're always out of stock. I definitely want to grab some for my tank!
Like this one, which will put you back $2400+ back. I don't even dare buy.

Screenshot_2019-09-20-07-23-44-1.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new