where to buy Wild Percula

Ask your local fish store to order them for you. They shouldn’t be hard to find.
 
I didn't realize that you were local. :)

Neptune Aquatics got two shipments in withing the past couple of months. Just keep checking in with Robert.
 
Which store did you go though to get them?

Definitely share photos!
I used Fishybusinessaquatics/Aqualocker there on sale now for there wild true select and they drop ship from Sea Dwelling Creatures/Exotic Reef which has better livestock than Quality Marine IMO I'm acclimating now and will post photos in a bit.

https://fishybusinessaquatics.com/fish/clowns/percula-clown-true-select-amphiprion-percula/

https://aqualocker.com/fish/clowns/percula-clown-true-select-amphiprion-percula/
 
Last edited:
thumbnail_Image.jpg
thumbnail_Image.jpg
thumbnail_Image.jpg
thumbnail_Image.jpg
 
I got mine from Aquatic Collection. Then I happen to run into a Onyx somebody brought back to the LFS so I have 2 pairs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new