Where to find Elose cal instructions

  • Thread starter Thread starter m and m
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
3,705
Reaction score
26
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seem to misplace mine can any one show me where to find them online?
 
Hello I have some but at work right now Will copy them after I get home if you want??
Dave
 
That would be great if you could if know one can help by then thanks.
 
Hello Having a hard time getting it to post!!
scan0003.jpg

Dont know if this will work???
Dave
 
Here they are Just click on the pic and it should open not very big but you can read it??
scan0003.jpg

Hope this helps!! Sorry took so long but got stuck at work!!!
Dave
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new