Where to find killer Orange Hammers??

  • Thread starter Thread starter MONTANTK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
1,952
Reaction score
1,718
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently rescaped my tank and it has allowed me to get one of my favorite corals that I have never owned.... an orange hammer!

Ive looked on Cherry Corals and Aqua SD but nothing they have really does it for me. I’m looking for a very bright orange hammer with fairly distinct anchor shaped tentacles. I know the kind I’m looking for tend to come from Australia which I haven’t seen in quite some time. Anyone know of any place or anyone selling heads of it?

Also please post pics if you have any in your tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new