Where to find Locals Groups?

I am getting back into reefing after 10 years off. Back in 2016, everything was forum based. I used nano-reef.com, and aquaria central quite a bit for knowledge. Seems like both of those are gone or dead now, Reef2Reef seems like the only active one.

There used to be a club local to me (Greater Iowa Reef Society), that still has a forum, but it appears close to dead as well.

Where did everyone go? Is Reef2Reef the best place for info, or are there other spots to look?
Welcome to the forums!
 
Not sure about your local group, but we're glad you're here! Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new