Where to get a maxima?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mskurdah
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I will be posting Maxima's and Squamosa's this weekend.

I have one nice dark blue with neon blue stripes now but he is my pet. My last Maxima out of 100, I keep him just to prove to myself that small Maxima clams can/will survive if taken care of.

He looks like this.
DSC_0005NEF.jpg


But I usually get many like this
CherryApril0012.jpg
 
Those are awesome!!!! Can I get a pm when they are listed?

As for FraggleReef.....their operation is for sale right now on ebay.
 
He does have his store listed on Ebay...but he also still open and has some nice clams for great prices. When I linked that he was having a sale, too, so they were cheaper than they are now. I think Miguel is probably the only online coral store that I haven't had an issue with.
 
Please contact Moderator via PM before further posts regarding this matter.

JuniorMc8704
 

Attachments

  • clam.jpg
    clam.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 247
Last edited by a moderator:
Matt at Austin Aqua Farms had some sick Maxima clams a few weeks ago. I bet he still has some, and he's a sponser here. Here's what I got from him a week ago.

IMG_7850.jpg


IMG_7852.jpg


IMG_7853.jpg


IMG_7854.jpg


IMG_7855.jpg


IMG_7861.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new