Where to get a nice Ricordea pack?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darren
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Darren

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
732
Reaction score
3
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a nice pack of Florida Ricordea (only Grade AAA colors). Can someone point me to a source? Thanks. :)
 
Check Live Aquaria , they have some nice show pieces most of the time . Right around $20 per polyp .
 
I am looking for a nice pack of Florida Ricordea (only Grade AAA colors). Can someone point me to a source? Thanks. :)
Sorry, Grade AAA colors don't come in packs.

But the best packs are definitely the 14/$99 coralmorphologic.com has this summer.
 
Check our sponsors first!! :D
 
I would say Coral Morphologic, AquaSD, Dr. Mac at Pacific, that's where I seen some really nice ones.
 
I am looking for a nice pack of Florida Ricordea (only Grade AAA colors). Can someone point me to a source? Thanks. :)

If your looking for a sweet pack check out Coralmorphologic....I got a 14 for $99 pack and it is the best deal on the net. The colors are some of the best you will get and for the price you will not get these kinds of colors anywhere else.....They have some of the best rics in the market.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new