Where to get acrylic?

beantown105

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2022
Messages
61
Reaction score
51
Location
wilmington
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Anyone have a good place for acrylic sheets? Everywhere I look it’s crazy expensive I would really like to try and build my own tank thanks
 
What thickness and dimensions are you looking for? What country are you in?
 
Anyone have a good place for acrylic sheets? Everywhere I look it’s crazy expensive I would really like to try and build my own tank thanks
I want to do a DIY custom acrylic top for my 90-gallon. I agree, crazy high prices but here is a website I found that I may buy from.

https://www.tapplastics.com/
 
Thanks for the replies I know I need to get cell cast but by the time I buy the sheets it’s almost as much as a new one ha!!
 
Anyone have a good place for acrylic sheets? Everywhere I look it’s crazy expensive I would really like to try and build my own tank thanks
Please take a look at how we do it. We can offer two options for you. Precision CNC machined DIY kits or CNC Pre-Cuts™. These are not simple saw cut pieces. They are machined to plus minus 2 millimeter tolerances which is critical for good welds. Please take a look >>> https://tenecoraquariums.com/collections/diy-tank-kits

And here >>> https://tenecoraquariums.com/pages/cnc-pre-cut-sheets

I don't know how big you are trying to build. We will be adding at least 48 more sizes in the next couple of weeks. Probably something close to what you were looking for.

All the best.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new