where to get black 1/4" netting

  • Thread starter Thread starter spiraling
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spiraling

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2017
Messages
942
Reaction score
881
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
building a screen top for the tank. (RSM 525) I see the clear screen at BRS, but I think it would look better with black screen, since the tank and lights are black.

I looked at bird netting but that looks like 1/2"

suggestions?
 
Hi all,
building a screen top for the tank. (RSM 525) I see the clear screen at BRS, but I think it would look better with black screen, since the tank and lights are black.

I looked at bird netting but that looks like 1/2"

suggestions?
I'd have to say you wouldn't be able to tell a difference between the two.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new