Where to get clams?

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

spscrackhead

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
350
Reaction score
137
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to pick up a nice clam or two. Would like something nice. Where are some nice online retailers you guys would recommend?
 
I recommend Reef Koi, Live Aquaria, and I just got a nice one from Joe Know's Reef's. Lately it seems whoever has the clam you like is good to go.

I may even be selling some here in the near future too.

Just be sure to post up some pic's when you get them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new