Where to get the BRS Merchandise?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CEReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CEReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Messages
589
Reaction score
317
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys and thanks for all you do for the reefing community, I was going to place an order of some of your BRS t-shirts with the super cool designs, but teespring.com doesn’t have them anymore.. did you change provider? Where can I find those? Hope they aren’t just gone for good..
 
Hey @CEReefer ,
We used to have a TeeSpring store, but shut that down about a week ago. Unfortunately customers were having to wait way too long for their orders to arrive (sometimes upwards of 2 months) and we just weren't ok with this disappointing experience. We may bring a few of these designs in-house in the future, so keep your eyes out for updates :)
 
That’s awesome, hope to find those designs somewhere else or on your website soon! Especially with summer coming up! Keep us all posted!
 
No movement on this quite yet. Open and honest, we're really focusing hard on keeping items in stock, especially the BRS branded items that have been out for a number of months. Once we get things running closer to normal again, we'll be able to work on some of these side projects like shirt designs :)
 
Got it! Let us know, maybe in the newsletter as well (I didn’t even knew you had them for a long time!)..
 
Hey guys! any news on this? We want Thomas t-shirt ( I mean.. not his actual own one.. :rolleyes:)!!!!
 
Hey guys! any news on this? We want Thomas t-shirt ( I mean.. not his actual own one.. :rolleyes:)!!!!

We've made some progress as of late on a bunch of new swag items. We're currently working with a vendor on finalizing the colors, designs, etc for our new swag items. They should all hit the website before Black Friday this year if things go to plan.
 
Amazing! Please keep us posted! Before, if you didn’t notice it in the youtube ads, you would never know you could buy BRS design t-shirts!!
 
@Bulk Reef Supply why is there not a tab for swag and non-reef items on the website? That would make it so much easier to find towels, shirts, beanies, tank stickers, and all the cool merch.
 
@Bulk Reef Supply why is there not a tab for swag and non-reef items on the website? That would make it so much easier to find towels, shirts, beanies, tank stickers, and all the cool merch.

Mainly just trying to keep the top of the website a little less cluttered. If you go to the bottom right of our website and hit "shop by brand" then click on BRS Swag. I know it's a little hidden. Here is the LINK if you wanted to check that page out.
 
Mainly just trying to keep the top of the website a little less cluttered. If you go to the bottom right of our website and hit "shop by brand" then click on BRS Swag. I know it's a little hidden. Here is the LINK if you wanted to check that page out.
I found the easter egg lol.
Thanks for the link. I didn't know I could find it there. I'll pass it on.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new