Where to get the BRS Merchandise?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CEReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys and thanks for all you do for the reefing community, I was going to place an order of some of your BRS t-shirts with the super cool designs, but teespring.com doesn’t have them anymore.. did you change provider? Where can I find those? Hope they aren’t just gone for good..

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @CEReefer ,
We used to have a TeeSpring store, but shut that down about a week ago. Unfortunately customers were having to wait way too long for their orders to arrive (sometimes upwards of 2 months) and we just weren't ok with this disappointing experience. We may bring a few of these designs in-house in the future, so keep your eyes out for updates :)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No movement on this quite yet. Open and honest, we're really focusing hard on keeping items in stock, especially the BRS branded items that have been out for a number of months. Once we get things running closer to normal again, we'll be able to work on some of these side projects like shirt designs :)

OP
OP
CEReefer

CEReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it! Let us know, maybe in the newsletter as well (I didn’t even knew you had them for a long time!)..

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! any news on this? We want Thomas t-shirt ( I mean.. not his actual own one.. :rolleyes:)!!!!

We've made some progress as of late on a bunch of new swag items. We're currently working with a vendor on finalizing the colors, designs, etc for our new swag items. They should all hit the website before Black Friday this year if things go to plan.

OP
OP
CEReefer

CEReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing! Please keep us posted! Before, if you didn’t notice it in the youtube ads, you would never know you could buy BRS design t-shirts!!

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply why is there not a tab for swag and non-reef items on the website? That would make it so much easier to find towels, shirts, beanies, tank stickers, and all the cool merch.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply why is there not a tab for swag and non-reef items on the website? That would make it so much easier to find towels, shirts, beanies, tank stickers, and all the cool merch.

Mainly just trying to keep the top of the website a little less cluttered. If you go to the bottom right of our website and hit "shop by brand" then click on BRS Swag. I know it's a little hidden. Here is the LINK if you wanted to check that page out.

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mainly just trying to keep the top of the website a little less cluttered. If you go to the bottom right of our website and hit "shop by brand" then click on BRS Swag. I know it's a little hidden. Here is the LINK if you wanted to check that page out.
I found the easter egg lol.
Thanks for the link. I didn't know I could find it there. I'll pass it on.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back