Where to go in Minneapolis?

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Minneapolis this weekend and looking for places to satiate my reefing addiction while I'm away from my tanks. I've gotten the feeling that reefing is big in Minneapolis so any cool LFS, public aquarium, etc I should visit?

wtdenk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#1 New Wave Aquaria in Plymouth for sure.
#2 Reef Collective in New Brighton
#3 You can do a pickup order from BRS and have them show you around if you'd like.
#4 Mall of America has an aquarium in the basement (I've never been there to attest to it being worthy, but if you're visiting the twin cities someone will probably drag you to MOA anyway)

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#1 New Wave Aquaria in Plymouth for sure.
#2 Reef Collective in New Brighton
#3 You can do a pickup order from BRS and have them show you around if you'd like.
#4 Mall of America has an aquarium in the basement (I've never been there to attest to it being worthy, but if you're visiting the twin cities someone will probably drag you to MOA anyway)
Love new wave! I also used to love Sea Life at MOA, but the last time I went there were quite a few unhealthy fish. I wasn't sure if it was covid having an effect, but was a little depressing to see some of the displays. Hopefully its gotten better!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back