Where to shop for softies

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3lusive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

3lusive

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2014
Messages
412
Reaction score
478
Location
Fort Worth, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently recovering from a tank crash and was wondering where you guys shop for softies. Local shops (dfw) don't really seem to cater to the soft coral folks from what I've seen. Not looking for anything crazy , just something to get the tank looking like a reef again.

The relay on my apex heater outlet failed in the ON position and cooked my tank . Water was 90+ and you could feel the heat rising from the tank.

I have put in redundant protection to prevent this in the future.

Any input would be appreciated.
 
I'm currently recovering from a tank crash and was wondering where you guys shop for softies. Local shops (dfw) don't really seem to cater to the soft coral folks from what I've seen. Not looking for anything crazy , just something to get the tank looking like a reef again.

The relay on my apex heater outlet failed in the ON position and cooked my tank . Water was 90+ and you could feel the heat rising from the tank.

I have put in redundant protection to prevent this in the future.

Any input would be appreciated.
AquaSD
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new