Where to source metric bulkheads

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kayceejake
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kayceejake

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2022
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Sedalia
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where to source metric bulkheads? I am having no luck finding DN32 and DN25 bulkheads. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
 
I'd have to start with Google, but I'm a little surprised if none of the main plumbing suppliers carries them. Maybe try different names for the standard?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new