Where to vote online??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef Pets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
10,025
Reaction score
1,428
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By no means am I making this a political thread! Just wondering if someone knows where to vote online? I thought I would be able to make it to the polls tomorrow but I have found out today that I will not be able to.
 
Don't think so either. I tried looking for a place to vote online so i don't have to wait in line but it seems like i will be doing that instead of working tuesday.
 
Thats what I sort of figured! I saw a couple different things about voting online but I am sure it was a scam some way, some how! Since that is not an option, come hell or high water, I will make it to the polls tomorrow!
 
The polls will not be as bad as predicted in every precinct. Also consider that the suggestion that the lines will be enormous is a tactic to dissuade people from voting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new