Where would you live in Texas?

It would be AWESOME if I could find something like that here. But is where you live weird? I'm quickly discovering that you have to pay extra for weirdness. It's... weird. ;)



My business model will focus (at first) on selling 100% QT fish, primarily over the Internet. If that takes off and I can afford more space, I will next offer fully QT-d (76 day fallow) corals/inverts. Ultimately, I'd also like to have a store front someday.
lol Its a very blue collar town in northern Alabama. Nice place actually.
 
It would be AWESOME if I could find something like that here. But is where you live weird? I'm quickly discovering that you have to pay extra for weirdness. It's... weird. ;)



My business model will focus (at first) on selling 100% QT fish, primarily over the Internet. If that takes off and I can afford more space, I will next offer fully QT-d (76 day fallow) corals/inverts. Ultimately, I'd also like to have a store front someday.
I don't care how you sell them.
Forget what I said about Austin and get your butt to houston.... pronto. I need more fish! :D
 
It would be AWESOME if I could find something like that here. But is where you live weird? I'm quickly discovering that you have to pay extra for weirdness. It's... weird. ;)



My business model will focus (at first) on selling 100% QT fish, primarily over the Internet. If that takes off and I can afford more space, I will next offer fully QT-d (76 day fallow) corals/inverts. Ultimately, I'd also like to have a store front someday.
Do you think you Will you offer local pick up?
 
Yes.

Might even be able to accommodate surrounding areas/nearby cities via "local shipping" options.
Cool, figure a 3 hour car ride would be better than going by mail.. And an excuse for a road trip [emoji3]
 
I was there tuesday. :D
Almost went at lunch today but had to run home instead.
That tank is for sale, btw. ;)

It may not be anymore. Angelo was REALLY REALLY thinking about pulling the trigger. Dennis was working on him.
 
It may not be anymore. Angelo was REALLY REALLY thinking about pulling the trigger. Dennis was working on him.
LOL, awesome. I know he needs to make room in the store.

And that tank was completely resealed in 2016 so it's basically new.
The stand needs a lot of love though. But can turn out pretty sweet.

Dang, maybe I should just buy it back! :D

i-nh6LgZx.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new