Where would you put the tank?

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another thread sparked this thought. I recently took a job where I will be working from home 99% of the time. My girlfriend and I are also finally getting our own place and ideally I will have my own office space. I had originally planned to put my tank in our living room but now I’m thinking of putting it in the office since I will be in there just as much. Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

I guess the only rational thing to do is to set up two tanks….

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another thread sparked this thought. I recently took a job where I will be working from home 99% of the time. My girlfriend and I are also finally getting our own place and ideally I will have my own office space. I had originally planned to put my tank in our living room but now I’m thinking of putting it in the office since I will be in there just as much. Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

I guess the only rational thing to do is to set up two tanks….
I've got a tank in my office and WFH.

I'd say keep it in the living room. Reasoning is you'll be in your office all the time while working, may not necessarily want to hang out there with your tank when you're done working for the day. Having your tank outside at the office also gives you a chance to get up and walk around a few times throughout the day and take a peek at it.

OP
OP
MONTANTK

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a tank in my office and WFH.

I'd say keep it in the living room. Reasoning is you'll be in your office all the time while working, may not necessarily want to hang out there with your tank when you're done working for the day. Having your tank outside at the office also gives you a chance to get up and walk around a few times throughout the day and take a peek at it.
That’s a good point. Plus I have been living at my parents ever since I’ve had a tank so having it in a common space will (hopefully) give everyone the chance to enjoy it

Back