wheres the pumpkins???????

Mr.Firemouth

FIREMOUTH WIZARD
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
467
Reaction score
18
Location
ST. LOUIS AREA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know at MFK!!!!
2009 Annual MFK Monster Pumpkin Carving Contest- THE VOTE! - MonsterFishKeepers.com

They really got some good ones there!!!

Here are 2 pics of mine. Not as good.

in the dark
pumpkin3.jpg


with a little more light.....
Pumpkins_edited-1.jpg


Lets see yours!
 
My grandsons and I had a pumpkin carving session on Saturday and I tooks some pics when we got through. There were two happy little boys!
jackolantern1.JPG

jackolantern2.JPG

jackolantern3.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new